Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background not squeeky clean but but no Felonies chances???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWILLIAMZ
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO. not at all. nice try though. however it was my dream department and the only department that I applied for. so I'm very fortunate and look forward to academy day 1

• SWILLIAMZ
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate the advise , the vetting process was not easy and I learned how mistakes even small ones at any point in your life can creep up and bite you in the rear. Nothing left to pass but my physical scheduled next week, just running and push ups right now. again. thanks for the advise sir.
    Last edited by SWILLIAMZ; 09-17-2020, 05:18 AM.

• CCCSD
    replied
    Deleted from the hiring process I’m betting...

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Not unless he chooses to self-identify a gender non-binary minority under plural pronouns...

• TedMosby
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianT View Post
    Seattle? .
    LMAO. Maybe Portland?

Leave a comment:

• darkhorse6
    replied
    Originally posted by SWILLIAMZ View Post
    Got my conditional offer today guys. Thanks guys for all your advice.. wont let you down.
    I know that is a smart *** response but will give you real advice. Examine why you want to be in LE. Do it for the right reasons. Don’t be another idiot that causes the good cops to look bad. Read the book Games Criminals Play. Prove you are better than your past mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• BrianT
    replied
    Seattle? .

Leave a comment:

• SWILLIAMZ
    replied
    Got my conditional offer today guys. Thanks guys for all your advice.. wont let you down.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    If it were mine, he’d already be in the .MIL and strac.

Leave a comment:

• westside popo
    replied
    Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Maybe he's answer-shopping. Maybe he DID ask his parents, but now he's looking for someone to tell him what he wants to hear.
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    I told him...
    Your son?

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    I told him...

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
    Parents in a LE capacity, yet comes to an online forum to ask questions about getting LE?
    Maybe he's answer-shopping. Maybe he DID ask his parents, but now he's looking for someone to tell him what he wants to hear.

Leave a comment:

• DeaconSteve
    replied
    Parents in a LE capacity, yet comes to an online forum to ask questions about getting LE?

Leave a comment:

• Bing_Oh
    replied
    Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
    Yeah, I gathered as much- I was just making light of the fact that he imploded while I was sleeping.
    You know how it goes. It usually doesn't take long...

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

just another imploding candidate......................You can pick most of the story up by reading responses from us that have NOT been deleted
    Yeah, I gathered as much- I was just making light of the fact that he imploded while I was sleeping.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3734 users online. 235 members and 3499 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X