Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background not squeeky clean but but no Felonies chances???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWILLIAMZ View Post
    Got my conditional offer today guys. Thanks guys for all your advice.. wont let you down.
    I know that is a smart *** response but will give you real advice. Examine why you want to be in LE. Do it for the right reasons. Don’t be another idiot that causes the good cops to look bad. Read the book Games Criminals Play. Prove you are better than your past mistakes.
    US Army Veteran
    The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• SWILLIAMZ
      SWILLIAMZ commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate the advise , the vetting process was not easy and I learned how mistakes even small ones at any point in your life can creep up and bite you in the rear. Nothing left to pass but my physical scheduled next week, just running and push ups right now. again. thanks for the advise sir.
      Last edited by SWILLIAMZ; 09-17-2020, 05:18 AM.

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
    Seattle? .
    LMAO. Maybe Portland?

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Not unless he chooses to self-identify a gender non-binary minority under plural pronouns...

• SWILLIAMZ
      SWILLIAMZ commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO. not at all. nice try though. however it was my dream department and the only department that I applied for. so I'm very fortunate and look forward to academy day 1

Deleted from the hiring process I’m betting...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7016 users online. 364 members and 6652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X