Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Background not squeeky clean but but no Felonies chances???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We aren't here to boost your ego, we straightshoot with the facts. Fact is, you would be LOW priority if at all with any agency.
    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by SWILLIAMZ View Post
      No attitude whatsoever im sorry if you got that impression texting words leaves out alot of context and emotion technology has a funny way of doing that. I was only correcting anything that was misinterpreted. and what does my Mom say about my suitability???She says she seen far worse graduate from the academy. Thanks for the boost guys appreciate it.
      got this one before the delete

Your deletion of the prior conversations prove the points that my colleagues were making about your maturity.

By the way.................yea you "paid the fine" for whatever charge you were talking about ......that alone doesn't negate the facts behind the charge.

The drug charge is going to haunt you for a long time....................your age at the time of the offense is a BIG factor
      Last edited by Iowa #1603; 06-20-2019, 07:16 AM.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

got this one before the delete

Your deletion of the prior conversations prove the points that my colleagues were making about your maturity.

By the way.................yea you "paid the fine" for whatever charge you were talking about ......that alone doesn't negate the facts behind the charge.

The drug charge is going to haunt you for a long time....................your age at the time of the offense is a BIG factor

Comment

Nothing like watching any chance you had go up in smoke because you’re not mature enough to accept responsibility for your actions.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

What'd I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
              What'd I miss?
              just another imploding candidate......................You can pick most of the story up by reading responses from us that have NOT been deleted
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

just another imploding candidate......................You can pick most of the story up by reading responses from us that have NOT been deleted
                Yeah, I gathered as much- I was just making light of the fact that he imploded while I was sleeping.

Comment

Yeah, I gathered as much- I was just making light of the fact that he imploded while I was sleeping.
                  You know how it goes. It usually doesn't take long...
                  "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Parents in a LE capacity, yet comes to an online forum to ask questions about getting LE?

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
                      Parents in a LE capacity, yet comes to an online forum to ask questions about getting LE?
                      Maybe he's answer-shopping. Maybe he DID ask his parents, but now he's looking for someone to tell him what he wants to hear.

Comment

I told him...

Comment

Maybe he's answer-shopping. Maybe he DID ask his parents, but now he's looking for someone to tell him what he wants to hear.
                          Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          I told him...
                          Your son?

Comment

If it were mine, he’d already be in the .MIL and strac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11643 users online. 456 members and 11187 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X