300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up questions on the background

I tried researching this question so many ways but couldn’t find anything. So here it is, “Are follow up questions a good sign during the background process?” Meaning that the applicant packet is completed so it’s sent in to whoever has the final say so but they kicked it back for a question/questions? Does that mean they went through the background and couldn’t find anything that would dq them but wanted to know something just determine your personality or whatever the reason may be?

It means there are questions the need answers to.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      It means there are questions the need answers to.
      I understand that’s why I stated does whoever has the final say look at the packet and doesn’t see anything that would dq the person but their questions are referring to personality..... just call more references, talk to their manager, etc. They’re not asking about any information on your packet.

Comment

Are they asking you specific questions? Apparently something isn't clear to the higher ups.

Comment

Zeitgeist1 Just to call more references since only one was called to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by GummyBear16 View Post

I understand that’s why I stated does whoever has the final say look at the packet and doesn’t see anything that would dq the person but their questions are referring to personality..... just call more references, talk to their manager, etc. They’re not asking about any information on your packet.
            It all depends on the agency. Each agency conducts backgrounds in their own way at their own pace.

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Well, the fact that they're asking follow-up questions at least indicates that whatever they're checking on has not DQ'd you (if it was going to be a DQ based upon what they already knew, they wouldn't spend the extra time and money on it).

On the other hand, whatever they're checking up on IS something concerning enough that they feel the need to further research it and clear it up (either to eliminate it as a problem or to confirm that it's enough of a problem to DQ you).

I guess you can look at it either glass half-empty or half-full.
              "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
              -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• GummyBear16
                GummyBear16 commented
                Editing a comment
                I really appreciate your answer! They wanted to speak to references and especially to my children’s father. They said they heard we were married but we never were! That should be on public records right? Anyways they called my parents, my references, my children’s father, and my significant other. They also had to retake photos of my tattoos since they couldn’t find them so I’m guessing these are good signs! *praying*

If all they are doing is calling more references, then reading between the lines, it sounds like your BI liked you enough that he passed you without doing a thorough investigation and the kicked your package back to make him cover all the bases.

Let me ask this, are you a hot female? If so, that may have been why he screwed up.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

• GummyBear16
                GummyBear16 commented
                Editing a comment
                I do attract the ladies and the fellas...... my Bi only called one reference that I’m aware of when it was first pushed through....

• L-1
                L-1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Perhaps he was so enamored with you he did a sloppy job and just sent your background through. His bosses caught it and wanted him to at least dot the i s and cross the T s as the mopped up his drool.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9250 users online. 427 members and 8823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X