300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-polygraph packet

is it normal to feel like a criminal after filling out this packet? lol. I have my polygraph tomorrow morning, wish me luck.

Pre-polygraph

It's normal to feel a little apprehensive. I'm not a Polygraph Examiner, and I hope one of our members who is, picks up on your post. My understanding of the pre-polygraph packet is to aquaint you with the questions you'll be asked on the actual exam. Most examiners will attempt to put you at ease, and give you the opportunity to respond to replies that they might consider questionable. At the end of the day, you know your background better than any of us. Good luck.

Comment

IAMJEFF,

We have all done things in our past we are not proud of and when you write it out it seems like a lot. I would not worry, just relax and let the examiner talk you through your exam, you will do fine I'm sure. I am an examiner.
      Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

Is there an actual background EXAM? If so, is it just an interview about your past, to confirm what you write in the packet?

Comment

There is an actual polygraph examination that covers the information in your exam packet.
          Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6107 users online. 372 members and 5735 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X