300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Records

Hello, I have started testing and getting to the point of the psychological exam where I know I will have to bring in some medical records due to having a suicide attempt 13 years ago and still being on meds. My questions is do they want all your mental health records or just from a certain time frame? I want to get as much ready now as some of my old dr office take forever to give your records

Originally posted by inventorchris View Post
    Hello, I have started testing and getting to the point of the psychological exam where I know I will have to bring in some medical records due to having a suicide attempt 13 years ago and still being on meds. My questions is do they want all your mental health records or just from a certain time frame? I want to get as much ready now as some of my old dr office take forever to give your records
    May be a good idea to get them all just in case. It'll show you're prepared if they do ask for them. I think this would be something to ask a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

May be a good idea to get them all just in case. It'll show you're prepared if they do ask for them. I think this would be something to ask a doctor.
      call and ask the agency EXACTLY what they want
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

What did they ask for? Do they want you to bring in records, or do they want you to sign a release for records?

Comment

Thanks everyone spoke with my first one and they want everything. Only issue is that I can't remember one of the places I went to. I went to a community counseling place twice 5 years ago when I had no insurance. How do I explain that without making it seam like I am hiding something

Comment

Just be honest and state what you just wrote here.

Comment

Just be honest and open about everything. We all go through issues but lying is the kiss of death in the process, if you omit it and they find out then you will have a hard time in the future getting on at ANY agency. Agencies talk when it comes to the hiring process, in mine alone I was in the process with multiple agencies and they knew where in the process they each were and I even got an email from one of the BI congratulating me before I even got my final offer from my current office.
              Last edited by Ayala205; 06-18-2019, 05:00 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8242 users online. 405 members and 7837 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X