300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDLE re-certification question.

If you look at my post history, you'll see that I said that I was an auxiliary member with my county sheriff's office. I left because I was involved with my church and most of details, which I had to complete a minimum amount per month, fell on the days where I would be helping out the church.

That's a subject for another thread, but to my main point, according to FDLE, at least, how I understand it, in order to keep my certification in between separation from an agency, is to take a 40 hour course. Did I read it right? If so, How would one go about applying for the course?

I'm still applying to agencies, but I just got a new job that pays decent and I have one application left with the county jail (not LEO) that I haven't heard back from yet. I want to wait until I and my work schedule is stable with the new job before I start applying again.

It would probably be easier to call FDLE and ask them
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If I remember correctly, LEO certification expires in 4 years, which is from the time you begin the academy. Call FDLE and I’d tou have to take a class let me know.

Comment

Been some time since I worked down there. I too remember something about a 4 year window.
        I would call the closest academy and ask them about in service training.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7907 users online. 370 members and 7537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X