Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westside popo
    replied
    Been some time since I worked down there. I too remember something about a 4 year window.
    I would call the closest academy and ask them about in service training.

Leave a comment:

• Volcher1
    replied
    If I remember correctly, LEO certification expires in 4 years, which is from the time you begin the academy. Call FDLE and I’d tou have to take a class let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    It would probably be easier to call FDLE and ask them

Leave a comment:

• Maccabee2A
    started a topic FDLE re-certification question.

FDLE re-certification question.

If you look at my post history, you'll see that I said that I was an auxiliary member with my county sheriff's office. I left because I was involved with my church and most of details, which I had to complete a minimum amount per month, fell on the days where I would be helping out the church.

That's a subject for another thread, but to my main point, according to FDLE, at least, how I understand it, in order to keep my certification in between separation from an agency, is to take a 40 hour course. Did I read it right? If so, How would one go about applying for the course?

I'm still applying to agencies, but I just got a new job that pays decent and I have one application left with the county jail (not LEO) that I haven't heard back from yet. I want to wait until I and my work schedule is stable with the new job before I start applying again.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10927 users online. 478 members and 10449 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X