300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not ok for career, but ok for APO??

Sorry for the double post, I posted this elsewhere too. I thought it might be better answered here.

In some experienced opinions, what part of someone's background check could disqualify them from being hired as a PO, but allow them to be hired as an APO with the same department?

I have a question for you. What's an APO? If it's an abbreviation for Auxilliary Police Officer, then in most cases what would DQ you from being a regular officer, would also DQ you from being an Auxillary, or Reserve Officer.

Comment

Yes, APO is auxiliary. Same department, and within a year of being turned down, he is starting the academy for APO tomorrow. There are two possibilities- one is that he did not finish college, just short of a degree. The other is one incident at a previous employer where he was written up for "intimidating" another employee. He didn't actually go at him, but turned toward him as if he would (and he would have), and his friend stopped him. There was no actual altercation or assault. What do you think, knowing those facts?

Thanks!

Comment

OK for APO

If you're the individual involved, it could be pertinant. If not, it's hearsay.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4024 users online. 251 members and 3773 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X