Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neck tattoo

Hello everyone,

I recently graduated from the university of Texas with a bachelors in Criminal Justice. I have always been fond of tattoos. I have sleeves. I have a neck tattoo as well. However I am now considering getting my neck tattoo removed in order to do police work. But before I do I wanted to ask on here if anyone knows any departments anywhere in the country that will hire a qualified applicant with a neck tattoo. I am Willing to cover it up on duty so that it is not visible. I know every department is different, I have been looking around. The tattoos on the arms I know departments are becoming more lenient towards mellenials. But a neck tattoo or face or hands is usually always prohibited. I’m 32 years old. No criminal history. Graduated cum laude 3.69 GPA. I love studying CJ. I really want to do law enforcement. I’m open to moving out of Texas. But it would be nice to stay here since I graduated in south Texas. The lock is ticking for me, need to make moves fast. Neck tattoo removal will probably take a year! And the cost. But if it needs to be done, it will be. But I prefer to be able to have the freedom of self expression off duty. On duty, professionalism is important. The public have a negative oppinion on tattoos usually. I get it. I’m okay with it. But don’t not hire me because I have tattoos. There are advanced concealers which I used as a banker for 7 years. No one could tell I had a tattoo during this period. Water proof , weather proof and took 10 min per day to apply. Sorry for the rant. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! And sorry in advance if I posted this question in the wrong place.

NYPD had a Deputy Inspector with a neck tattoo
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
      JohnnyNYPD4Life commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, looking at the tatto policy, neck, hands and face are prohibited. Appreciate you helping though brother!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7259 users online. 355 members and 6904 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X