Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    That would be true had my tribal tattoo existed before I got it. Some tribal tattoos are free handed by the artist like mine was! Lol bet you didn’t know that. It was a made up design. Looks pretty cool huh? Hey buddy...thank you for taking time to try and give me advice and help out. All jokes aside. I appreciate you and everyone else on here.

• CCCSD
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. They are. You aren’t a member of that group, and by stealing their cultural heritage, you are misappropriating their culture.

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    J2H really turds? Lol man that’s harsh. I plan on doing 25 and retiring when i am 55

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    42 years in law enforcement is admirable and I actually take inspiration from hearing this! West side popo. However i am not inspired by the judgmental comments you placed toward me. But I forgive you. Your still my brother buddy. If I said anything disrespectful I apologize! But Mellenials will be taking over. I mean it’s a fact.

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    That’s some nice ink! I like mine still though. Lol

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    Big time win

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    I do not think tattoos are a badge of toughness. But thank you for taking your time and writing this to me. I do understand tattoos are very important in the professional world. I agree they should be covered for professional reasons. But I still don’t think it is right to not hire someone because they have them. The neck, face and hands I understand because it is hard to cover in uniform. Okay. I can agree. Again, I will get mine removed ASAP. I apprecaite your input. I really do -thank you sir.

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    The psych won’t stop me. You will see. I’ll report back to you. Lol

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    replied
    All of you all have a wonderful night. Appreciate the feedback. Peace and love to all. I’ll post back once my neck tattoo is removed. I’m going with the picosure laser. It’s going to cost 2000-3000 dollars. Oh well! I’m excited actually.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    No they aren’t. Lol

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    Because you really know everything about my life? Over a forum post you have me all figured out huh? Lol I’ll keep my degree and wonderful gpa that took so much work! Appreciate the love and compliments brother. Have a great day.

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    lol well....smh

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    I’m comfortable with being honest. Why delete anything? Thanks buddy

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    I do not mind. I’m not worried.

• JohnnyNYPD4Life
    commented on 's reply
    thank you sir . Will do.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8453 users online. 466 members and 7987 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X