Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can DQ you from the hiring process?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeitgeist
    replied
    Adderall is the biggest del breaker that I see.

Leave a comment:

• Ajmoor8
    replied
    Thank you guys for the feed back everything except for traffic tickets have been over 3-4 years ago

Leave a comment:

• superschooler
    replied
    It probably depends how old you are too. If this was 1 year ago it's a completely different story than if it was 15 years ago and you've been squeaky clean since.

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    I expect college students to drink underage, so it's not a deal breaker, nor are the strippers. The rest are varying degrees of problematic.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    All of the above.
    Now...send me $500 via pp for doing your homework.

Leave a comment:

• Ajmoor8
    started a topic What can DQ you from the hiring process?

What can DQ you from the hiring process?

HI, I am new to the forum would any of the following be automatic DQs (assuming you have not been caught and have no record of the following)?

- drinking underage - a little in high school and more in college before i turned 21
    - buying alcohol for minors in college (bought for friends younger than me when i turned 21 and bought for my brother once)
    - drinking while driving (did a few times in college)
    - Paying for sex (did sleep with a prostitute once, not anything I am proud about)
    - Would paying for strippers for a bachelor party count in here as well?
    - giving out adderall in college to a couple close friends

Also, how much does your credit score come into play when applying to departments? I read somewhere that having a bad credit score/bankruptcy on your credit score would DQ you, is that true? And if you have any traffic tickets, or had your licenses suspended at all?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8225 users online. 422 members and 7803 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X