300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical evaluation question

Does anyone know if occasional ankle pain could disqualify me from the medical evaluation? It doesnt completly disable me, and i can generally work through it just sometimes gives out. thanks for your time.
    My flesh and my heart fail... but God is the strength of my life and my portion forever!

Medical Question

I'm not a Doctor. so really can't answer the question. Just guessing, but it could be a problem. Why not check with your physician? At least you'll have an idea whether or not the condition will be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by asouljahz View Post
      Does anyone know if occasional ankle pain could disqualify me from the medical evaluation? It doesnt completly disable me, and i can generally work through it just sometimes gives out. thanks for your time.
      Causes? Prior injuries? If you have ankle problems during the physical abilities tests then it can be a problem. Also, when I tested in Atlanta, they(medical) made me do tests such as standing on one foot for extended time to show balance, no leg problems, etc. Perhaps you just need to strengthen the muscles surrounding the ankle, and do more calf work...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6156 users online. 332 members and 5824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X