Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral board

hi,
    i have an oral board interview tomorrow morning and was wondering if i should bring along my resume. the reason i am unsure is because the organization giving the oral board is a hired company who will grade me and then give my score to the different agencies that i applied to, who will then decide based on my scores if they wish to further talk to me about employment. So I felt as though it woudl be a wasted resume and the people would just throw it out. However, should i bring it to be used as a conversation pieace? I know it couldn't hurt to bring it, but just curious if it is necessary.

thanks

dave

It's not necessary plus the chances that the members on the board will even have the time to glance at it during your interview are pretty slim.

I'd suggest just updating your resume and getting it ready for when a department does contact you for further steps in the process.
    US Police Jobs.com The only site to offer detailed information for over 900 Police Departments as well as comprehensive explanations for each step of the police hiring process.

Comment

Originally posted by magnumxl4
      hi,
      i have an oral board interview tomorrow morning and was wondering if i should bring along my resume. the reason i am unsure is because the organization giving the oral board is a hired company who will grade me and then give my score to the different agencies that i applied to, who will then decide based on my scores if they wish to further talk to me about employment. So I felt as though it woudl be a wasted resume and the people would just throw it out. However, should i bring it to be used as a conversation pieace? I know it couldn't hurt to bring it, but just curious if it is necessary.

thanks

dave
      Outside company? Don't bring it. Mail a copy of the resume to each BI in the departments you're applying to. It'll be better served.

Comment

yea thats what i was thinking, they don't do anything but relay the score to the departments, so i thought they wouldn't get any use out of it anyways, thanks for the reply's

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3820 users online. 233 members and 3587 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X