300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reason for home visits by BI?

why do background investigators do home visits? what happens during a home visit? thanks for your insights...

It's a chance for them to talk to you in a different environment (one that is more comfortable to you). It's also a good chance to get to talk to your spouse or family.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

I heard it's very important your living area is clean and tidy. (as far as impressions go)

Comment

Jsut had mine yesterday

I'm not a leo but I wanted to share my experience. They just wanted to se how I lived ie. clean house, no wild parties. They shared some information they found which was all good. I offered a tour of the house and showed them my pistol and rifles. Make sure everything is locked up. He also looked at the icons on my computer. They also talked to my niebor. They kept asking me why I wanted to be a leo and why should thier department spend money to train me or take a chance on someone who has no leo experience. Hope this helps.
        "Arrive safe and leave safe", "The more information we have the better decisions we make"

Comment

It also gives the investiagtor a chance to see which neighbors you didn't list. Remember they are Cops and they like to see things in person, that includes you and your home.

Comment

Just to add another comment, it's not always so they can "see how you live." On my background investigation, I busted my butt to detail clean every corner of my house because I thought they would want to see what my house looked like. When they got there, they sat on a couch 4 feet from the front door, and never got any farther into my house. I even asked them if they wanted to look around since I had spent all that time detail cleaning, and they declined.
            Get Local Coupons
            Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4573 users online. 260 members and 4313 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X