300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVSA question

Hey Guy/Gals. I just had an interview at the sheriffs office. They liked me a lot. I took the cvsa and was very upfront during the entire process. One question he asked " have you ever stolen anything worth $50 or more from any previous employer? " I said yes and he asked again if I had stolen anything worth $50 or more from any previous employer other then what you mentioned?. I said no, He told me it was still detecting some deception....im not sure if it was because of the nerves. I was really excited to take the test!! I was as honest as I could be because some things I honestly can't remember to far back on. The other question was " have you ever quit a job before you were going to be fired? ". I answered yes, two jobs, but because I knew to much about the shady stuff the companies were doing and they wanted to get rid of me. he asked again, same question and I told him, other then what I mentioned no. he said it was still detecting some deception.
    I asked him after the test if I passed. He told me that everyone downstairs in your interview liked you, he shook my hand, I like you, this test is not the end all be all. From my understanding, if you fail, they just tell you. I called the captain and asked if I passed. the captain said that he needs to discuss it with the other officers in my interview. he also said to hold on, and he will send an email pretty soon. I guess I don't know what to think from here???
    Do you guys think im good to go or no???

Originally posted by statechamp215 View Post
    Hey Guy/Gals. I just had an interview at the sheriffs office. They liked me a lot. I took the cvsa and was very upfront during the entire process. One question he asked " have you ever stolen anything worth $50 or more from any previous employer? " I said yes and he asked again if I had stolen anything worth $50 or more from any previous employer other then what you mentioned?. I said no, He told me it was still detecting some deception....im not sure if it was because of the nerves. I was really excited to take the test!! I was as honest as I could be because some things I honestly can't remember to far back on. The other question was " have you ever quit a job before you were going to be fired? ". I answered yes, two jobs, but because I knew to much about the shady stuff the companies were doing and they wanted to get rid of me. he asked again, same question and I told him, other then what I mentioned no. he said it was still detecting some deception.
    I asked him after the test if I passed. He told me that everyone downstairs in your interview liked you, he shook my hand, I like you, this test is not the end all be all. From my understanding, if you fail, they just tell you. I called the captain and asked if I passed. the captain said that he needs to discuss it with the other officers in my interview. he also said to hold on, and he will send an email pretty soon. I guess I don't know what to think from here???
    Do you guys think im good to go or no???
    Entirely up to the agency.......................way too many factors to be considered by us who know absolutely nothing about you or the agency
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10951 users online. 402 members and 10549 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X