X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Gca718 View Post
    I would like to ask a question. I recently received a non-select letter from a agency I applied to as a police officer.
    I went through the background investigation, and passed the polygraph. After the investigation was complete I interviewed with the background investigation supervisor. The interview went well. He said that everyone said great things about me and he would recommend me for employment. He told me to expect an asst chief interview within a couple of weeks. Instead I received a non-select letter. Do I have any recourse? Is there anything that I can do to at least get that interview?
    Non select means they found someone else with more qualifications or someone they liked better than you.
    Plan on getting a lot of those type of letters .................It just means you are not right for that agency at this time

Keep on applying

Leave a comment:

• L-1
    replied
    Were you testing with a civil service department? (There's a reason for asking.)

Leave a comment:

• Gca718
    started a topic Non-select after successful background

Non-select after successful background

I would like to ask a question. I recently received a non-select letter from a agency I applied to as a police officer.
    I went through the background investigation, and passed the polygraph. After the investigation was complete I interviewed with the background investigation supervisor. The interview went well. He said that everyone said great things about me and he would recommend me for employment. He told me to expect an asst chief interview within a couple of weeks. Instead I received a non-select letter. Do I have any recourse? Is there anything that I can do to at least get that interview?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8244 users online. 378 members and 7866 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X