Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

academy offer before medical exam possible?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• academy offer before medical exam possible?

the agency i'm applying for is really backed up on its medical exams...(following passing "grades" in oral, BI, poly and psych)...would a large agency offer a position on the condition of passing a full medical exam?

most agencies have a conditional offer of employment, prior to the psych and med.

Comment

but would they offer a slot in the academy before they gave you a full medical work up?

Comment

i don't see why not. if you fail, then it's an open slot for the next class. but of course it'll vary with agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by ask80
          most agencies have a conditional offer of employment, prior to the psych and med.
          All agencies provide a provisional offer of employment because they have to. This is a legal requirement that they must complete for them to do a background investigation. The provisional offers are not worth the paper they are printed on in terms of an actual "offer".

Re: the original question. The agency can offer you a job based on the outcome of your medical and I have seen several agencies do it.

Comment

thanks so much for the information- i go in for my psych with the doctor this week!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6120 users online. 370 members and 5750 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X