300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navystatus View Post
    Curious that my background investigator started my background the first week of July and finished the Last week of August. I have spoken to everyone I listed as a reference and no one was called. I am a former Navy Sailor and am curious how this process is handled. I have applied for a department before and they contacted all of my references. Has anyone experienced this? Is it a good or a bad thing. I have heard when they wrap up your background within 2 months it is a good thing. Mind you i had informed her of my reckless driving ticket i was cited back in 2012 but was informed by My background investigator that if i was to not hear from her regarding my background then that their were no issues thus far. Is she just not doing her job and doesn't care?
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

@relis49 Did i say anything about a damn background check? LIKE I SAID....Enjoy the rest of your week.

Comment

Let’s hope ur ****canned. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
          Let’s hope ur ****canned. Enjoy the rest of your week.
          We can always hope ...............................................

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...4-social-media

On my background questionnaire I stated that I DID NOT have any form of social media. My account with Facebook has been deactivated for the past 2 years now. That means I have no social media correct?
          Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
          And your O.com profile counts as social media. Did you mention that?

Best practice: only answer BI questions in absolute terms when absolutely the case.....

I didn't have this account at the time. I made it the last week of july
          Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Have you updated that fact with the agencies you have active applications pending ?
          Last edited by Iowa #1603; 09-07-2018, 09:13 PM.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12249 users online. 484 members and 11765 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X