300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly vs. Voice Stress

I've seen a lot of threads about the poly on here, but not about voice stress. I know very little about the device and am just hoping someone could explain what it actually is. What is the process? Is it more "fair" or "reliable" than the poly?

it detects stress in your voice when you some deception. supposedly, i was told it's more reliable.. (let the flaming begin).. because you can't alter what's come from your voice.. unlike a polygraph, you can be super nervous and be honest and yet fail.. but can't do that with the CVSA , supposedly...i've takin it.. it sucks.. you get this little microphone hooked on you and say the standard yes,no questions... seriously i said it in the same tone being honest.. but yet it showed deception.. oh wells... i've passed other cvsa's

Comment

Yeah I took one a few weeks ago...It's like ask80 said they pretty much go over everything with you before they actually hook the mic up to you...and I was only asked 17 relevant questions as I hear in the Poly it's a lot more than that....it was the first time I've ever taken it and i passed nervous and all so im sure you will be fine....but in my opinion none of those devices are as accurate as people claim....

Comment

I would not argue the CVSA vs Polygraph issue, just be honest on either, your chances improve with honesty. Integrity is most important, use it and good luck
        Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6344 users online. 351 members and 5993 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X