Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I continue to pursue this?

Deleted post
    Last edited by Nohwhay; 08-04-2018, 08:22 PM.

Navy boot camp is not that hard. What you posted is code for "I quit". Most academies are more challenging than what you just walked away from.

Do yourself a favor and do something else. Get help from a professional if you need it. Good luck.

Comment

I think the uncharacterized separation will kill any chances you'd have. Even if it didnt, no police agency wants to hire someone with an undiagnosed mental health problem, whether you actually have depression or not. First you self diagnosed as having depression, then you self diagnosed as perfectly healthy, all the while never having seen a mental health professional. At this point, I'd want a psychiatrist to sign off before I'd consider you for anything.
      You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt5811 View Post
        I think the uncharacterized separation will kill any chances you'd have. Even if it didnt, no police agency wants to hire someone with an undiagnosed mental health problem, whether you actually have depression or not. First you self diagnosed as having depression, then you self diagnosed as perfectly healthy, all the while never having seen a mental health professional. At this point, I'd want a psychiatrist to sign off before I'd consider you for anything.
        OP...............................READ THIS 10 times then look at this

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
        Navy boot camp is not that hard. What you posted is code for "I quit". Most academies are more challenging than what you just walked away from.

Do yourself a favor and do something else. Get help from a professional if you need it. Good luck.
        and follow the directions and suggests from both

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I'm going to go with "Who has no chances of LE for 200 Alex"
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          DA Public Safety Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9984 users online. 332 members and 9652 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X