300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gpa???

I really need some assistance with my problem. I received the letter a few days ago letting me know that I passed the exam for the NYPD, but I have a problem in respect to the qualifications. I attended a very credible university in Connecticut but unfortunately I had a very difficult time and did not finish my bachelor degree. I currently have 92 credits but my GPA sadly enough is a 1.85. My question is...would I be DQ from the hiring process or do I have a chance of getting by with my GPA being lower than the requirement. I am willing to even enroll in a 1 to 4 weeks course in order to bring my GPA to 2.0....can you guys help me or give me some advice, I really want this to work out. My cousin is a lieutenant in the NYPD, but I do not want to bother him with this nonsense when I know that there have to be a solution.
    Thank you very much!

It just depends on how strictly they stick to their qualifications. It's a relatively minor thing, but if they have a strict policy, then it will probably hurt you. I would ask your relative about it. He should be happy to help you out. It's not a nonsense question.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Gpa

The one person who can answer your question is the NYPD Recruiter, or someone in his/her office. Any answer I would attempt to give you would only be a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal
        The one person who can answer your question is the NYPD Recruiter, or someone in his/her office. Any answer I would attempt to give you would only be a guess.

+1 on that

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6340 users online. 351 members and 5989 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X