300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last problem

I got a ticket in 2006 did not pay it, license was suspended by the state, I totally forgot about. I recently pull my drivers record from maryland did not see any thing on it, then i pull it from Va and saw got reminded i forgot to pay. So i paid it and got it reinstated. How bad is this going to look during the process.

You can be certain you'll be asked about the suspension. Disclose it fully, don't make excuses. If that's the only thing in your record of a negative nature, I don't see it being a problem. Failure to disclose though will almost certainly result in a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kku919
      I got a ticket in 2006 did not pay it, license was suspended by the state, I totally forgot about. I recently pull my drivers record from maryland did not see any thing on it, then i pull it from Va and saw got reminded i forgot to pay. So i paid it and got it reinstated. How bad is this going to look during the process.
      It's going to look real bad. Problem is you come across disorganized and irresponsible. Keeping that in mind you wouldn't even come close to being considered for the job.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

This is just one of the many areas that background investigators look at in deciding whether the applicant is fit or unfit. It doesn't look good, but it will not automatically disqualify you. It does, however magnify other flaws that you may have in your character. Based solely on what you've told us, however your hiring department may want to put a few years between when your DL was officially reinstated ant your hire date.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5605 users online. 292 members and 5313 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X