300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My situation Long plzzz help

At the age of 18 i smoked Weed first time in my life all because of fraternity brother and then girlfriend, I smoke around 5 times. At 19 i applied for P.G police. On my application i put 1 time smoking weed, during the application process i admitted 5 times, when ask to remember who,what,when,and where i got confussed and could not remember. I was disqualified for Deception.

In 2005 I applied for Prince will county Police, where I passed the Written and the poly but was not chosen because there was better applicants. Its been almost 2 years I have grown up alot now being 21 years old. I work for the government, raise my family, but I still have my desire to become a cop. Its been 3 almost 4 years since last drug usage I don't drink smoke I am in great shape with a almost perfect background accept for this suspended license for not paying a ticket for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign which i just paid.

Well my Question I applied back in Prince William County will they still take these past things as not being qualified enough.

Depends on the individual department and how the Chief feels about it. I don't think your past DQ will DQ you this time, but SPILL EVERYTHING! and BE HONEST! If asked about what happened in the past, explain HONESTLY!

when ask to remember who,what,when,and where i got confussed[sic] and could not remember.
    Now you know what you're going to be asked, prepare. Get a list of everything you believe is a red flag for a BI and write a summary of what happened.

Have you ever used any illegal substances?
    "Yes, 10 times. (Date/ Time/ Location/People you did it with)." Then explain the circumstance, how you have changed and what you have learned. Also, explain what happened in your PRIOR interview.

"I lied because I thought it would look bad at the amount of times I smoked." etc.

Remember, your BI will want to talk with those people who you did it with.

BE HONEST
    Hopefully that was of some help.

Comment

Originally posted by Haaken
      Depends on the individual department and how the Chief feels about it. I don't think your past DQ will DQ you this time, but SPILL EVERYTHING! and BE HONEST! If asked about what happened in the past, explain HONESTLY!

Now you know what you're going to be asked, prepare. Get a list of everything you believe is a red flag for a BI and write a summary of what happened.

Have you ever used any illegal substances?
      "Yes, 10 times. (Date/ Time/ Location/People you did it with)." Then explain the circumstance, how you have changed and what you have learned. Also, explain what happened in your PRIOR interview.

"I lied because I thought it would look bad at the amount of times I smoked." etc.

Remember, your BI will want to talk with those people who you did it with.

BE HONEST
      Hopefully that was of some help.
      Haaken are you a LEO?
      Last edited by Evil Cartman; 04-13-2007, 09:57 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Nope.
        Currently in the BI Process right now, so I have some knowledge to give.

Looks like you're on a rampage for non-LEOs this morning.
        *hug*

Comment

Originally posted by Haaken
          *sigh* Nope.
          Currently in the BI Process right now, so I have some knowledge to give.

Looks like you're on a rampage for non-LEOs this morning.
          *hug*
          ONLY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS CAN *REPLY* TO POSTS IN 'ASK A COP'
          All Others BANNED on FIRST Offense

Your pretty funny..

If you can't follow these rules how can you follow an agencies rules....

I'm not a stickler but you should know better...

You have some knowledge to give...
          sigpic

Comment

Hakens yes that was what happened in P.G the who, WHat when and where Question. I could not remember i was getting years and semester confussed i did not even think of those times i tried forget them not remember

Comment

Ban Haaken!! He's been a member for FOUR YEARS and still doesn't get it.
              "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6188 users online. 340 members and 5848 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X