300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I've done wrong...

For Washington state, would trying marijuana once (it was purely experimental, nobody else even knows because I did it alone) be considered a diqualifying offense? By the time I apply for a LE agency, at least 5 years will have gone by. I know it would at least make me look worse than someone who has not tried it. I have also drank alcohol a little bit, and smoked maybe 5 or 6 cigars. I just would like to know what my current standing would be with a BI. I have no record and I am very athletic. Thank you!
    "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
    Commissioned Police Officer
    RLTW

I would say you're fine, it hasn't stopped a bunch of cops I know. I would even venture to say they might not even believe you have only done it once or only drank a little. My dumbass was never into that stuff, even through college I didn't because of sports. I tried it 4 times and they almost didn't even believe that, but it's the truth so what could I say. I wouldn't let it stop you, I think you will be fine, imho

Comment

Thanks. I've been under the impression that it wouldn't stop me, and it really doesn't matter because I can't take anything back and I will be very honest with anyone affiliated with a law enforcement agency. I was just curious, and other than that, I am a good guy with no record other than a violation for parking next to a fire hydrant. Thanks!
      "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
      Commissioned Police Officer
      RLTW

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem. You'll be asked about it, be honest.

Comment

You're fine, just be honest about it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6363 users online. 342 members and 6021 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X