Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this disqualify me? (Strip club)

D e l e t e d
    Last edited by Ct1077; 05-06-2018, 08:39 PM.

I am in California if that makes any difference

Comment

Prostitution, this is not.

Tell the truth, but don't overthink stuff.

Maybe stay away from strip bars too.
      One day, lad, this will all be yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Ct1077 View Post
        I am trying to get a part time job at an agency near my house as a cadet and I turned in my background investigaton packet which was fairly clean. I am scheduled for a polygraph test soon. The other night we went to a strip club because my friend is going into the military and I paid for a lapdance from a girl for $20. The lapdance was going pretty normal and then she took off her bra and put my hands on her breasts. At the moment I wasn't really thinking anything was wrong but afterwards I felt like this could be considered prostitution. Would this be considered as prostitution and should I inform my investigator of what happened before the test is taken?
        It sounds pretty suspicious to me. I'm going to have to go undercover to evaluate the establishment and report any findings to Lt. Flynt.

I'll need the address and the stage name of the performer in question. Also, can I borrow $20?

Comment

Do they allow lap dances in your county/ city?

If not, you're done. If so, then you should be Ok. Tell the truth and move on with your life.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
            Prostitution, this is not.

Tell the truth, but don't overthink stuff.

Maybe stay away from strip bars too.
            Do I need to let my investigator know about this?

Comment

At the moment I wasn't really thinking anything was wrong but afterwards I felt like this could be considered prostitution. Would this be considered as prostitution and should I inform my investigator of what happened before the test is taken?
              Is this a joke?!?!? Is that you Michigan?!?
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

If she was under 18, you’re now a Felon.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post

Is this a joke?!?!? Is that you Michigan?!?
                  Nah, can’t be Michigan. Post was way too clean.
                  Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

OP is probably too naive to last long in law enforcement. Maybe Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood would be a good fit.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                      OP is probably too naive to last long in law enforcement. Maybe Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood would be a good fit.
                      I just turned 18 the other day and it was my first experience going to any club like this. I don't really have time to do much because of work and school so I thought it would be fun to go with them. Clearly it wasn't for me and I don't really have anybody I can ask these questions to because nobody that I have connections with has any experience going through these investigations. I just wanted to know if this is something my investigator would want me to be upfront about or if it something that doesn't matter

Comment

Three years until anyone looks at you. 18 is just too young.
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          Here's' the agency where the oP has a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            I didn't apply to be an officer. In my state there's a cadet position for college students 18-21 and the basic duties aren't all that amazing but I feel like it's a good first step to get my name out there. I passed my physical and written test now I'm just going through interviews and backgrounds
                            Last edited by Ct1077; 05-08-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ct1077 View Post

I didn't apply to be an officer. In my state there's a cadet position for college students 18-21 and the basic duties aren't all that amazing but I feel like it's a good first step to get my name out there. I passed my physical and written test now I'm just going through interviews and backgrounds
                              Cool. Work as a Cadidiot for a few years. Hope you grow up and get a clue by then!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13708 users online. 500 members and 13208 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X