300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing info with departments

I recently went through my first panel interview and did fairly well. I didn't place high enough to go through the initial phase of backgrounds. My question is, can other departments that you apply to see how you answered during the interview for another department? I was shaky, but truthful on some of my answers. A few of the questions I couldn't come up with great answers, but I still passed the interview process. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been doing backgrounds for 10 years and I've never seen an outside agencie's oral interview notes.
    Policebackground.net - Background investigation consulting & forums
    http://www.policebackground.net
    Facebook page: The Police Applicant Group (North America)

Comment

nope... agencies can look at other agencies background investigations though...

Comment

Thanks, I was just curious. I didn't get to the background so there isn't anything to see.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_Backgrounds View Post
          I've been doing backgrounds for 10 years and I've never seen an outside agencie's oral interview notes.
          So just to clarify...do depts compare an applicants information on their applications, notes, answers and results from the polygraph, medical info, etc...with each other when doing the BI?

Why do they ask how many other agenices you have applied too?

Comment

Most BI's will make an in person visit to any agency that has a PHF/PIQ or a completed background on you. We review the entire background file or whatever the agency releases.

Sometimes candidates will try to hide that they applied at a certain agency, but they don't realize that the info shows up on your Trans Union when an agency runs a pre-employment credit report on you.
            Policebackground.net - Background investigation consulting & forums
            http://www.policebackground.net
            Facebook page: The Police Applicant Group (North America)

Comment

will a back spasm keep me from being a leo

I was just dq'd from a dept this week after the Dr. indicated that I would be at risk of re-injury. No history of any back problems or any health problems for that matter, yet lifting weights at gym in Jan 07 I had a back spasm and was treated for it; pain pills and took about 7 weeks. Never missed a day of work or any modifications. My Dr. supports me and has cleared me. I am currently in my background w/ other agency and BI is aware of my dq and doesnt think the back will be an issue??

Comment

credit

I am familiar with the three major reporting agencys that are out their to pull info from. My BI indicated that they use another source? What is the advantage of this vs. pulling any one of the three. Issue other than having to explain it, being a Jr. and residing with my father this has posed a problem with his info shoing up on my reports. just curious if their is another credit source and wheather or not the general public can have access to this?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3224 users online. 164 members and 3060 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X