300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studying State Criminal Codes

I've seen plenty of LEO's here give the advice of studying criminal codes during the hiring process. (sorry if this is a stupid question) I'm from Ohio, is this what I should be looking at? Just want to be sure that I'm looking at the information I need to be.

Thank you in advance.

https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/laws/ohio-codes
    The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

I'm not from Ohio but will give the adivce that I can. I don't tell anyone to study the laws before getting on because it's simply not asked or talked about until the academy. But look at the codes that discuss the crimes like murder, theft, arson, vandalism. The basic drug codes and traffic codes as well. Look up the Ohio peace officer standards and training website and see what they go over. If you have a department in mind look up quizlet.com. it's a study site used for all sorts of things
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• Bauer
      Bauer commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome. Thanks for the input. You know how it is waiting for this process to play out..just kind of twiddling my thumbs trying to be productive. lol Started backgrounds in early February and they're hoping to have them completed sometime next month.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6518 users online. 212 members and 6306 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X