300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Interview

I have an interview next Wednesday, they said it's a portion of the background check. Was just wondering what types of questions they'll ask, other than ones regarding information that may have come up in their background findings. And should I be prepared to answer any specific questions during this particular interview.
    Thanks in advance everyone.
    Homicide: our day starts when yours ends

They will probably ask you about any previous history such as disciplinary history at work, any previous illegal or unethical acts/behavior, etc. Be prepared to answer anything that you don't want them to ask and answer honestly.

Comment

Thank you, I already did my polygraph so I wasn't sure if they'd be asking similar questions to that or what .
      Homicide: our day starts when yours ends

Comment

I realized I probably haven't verified my LEO status on this forum yet (been about a year since I last visted) and thus probably violated the rules by replying in this subforum.

So I deleted my response.
        Last edited by MattKay; 04-22-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

There is no verification process here that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureHomicideDetective View Post
            I have an interview next Wednesday, they said it's a portion of the background check. Was just wondering what types of questions they'll ask, other than ones regarding information that may have come up in their background findings. And should I be prepared to answer any specific questions during this particular interview.
            Thanks in advance everyone.
            How did it go?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7407 users online. 292 members and 7115 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X