Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the job

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I got the job

    Thank you to everyone who helped me out on my questions and just from me lurking and reading posts from others. I was lucky enough to get hired by my first choice department thanks to advice from others so i just wanted to show some gratitude to the people in here who knoe their stuff.

  • #2
    Congratulations

    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

    Comment


    • #3
      There you go. Congrats.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        Congratulations
        Thank you! Ready but scared / nervous for the academy!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          There you go. Congrats.
          Thank you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bigbluefew View Post

            Thank you! Ready but scared / nervous for the academy!
            Congratulations! If you put as much work and dedication into the academy as you did into the application process...then you'll be fine. Good luck!

            Comment


            • #7
              Congratulations!

              Comment


              • #8
                Congratulations and good luck.
                Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                  Congratulations! If you put as much work and dedication into the academy as you did into the application process...then you'll be fine. Good luck!
                  Thank you! ive been busting my *** and loosing weight just waiting for an opportunity so im excited.... nervous but excited. even though my dad, who is state, is giving me **** for going county

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigbluefew View Post
                    . even though my dad, who is state, is giving me **** for going county
                    Just tell him that you are going county since you don't need to wear your hat all the time.
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

                      Just tell him that you are going county since you don't need to wear your hat all the time.
                      I did. I told him i wanted to do real police work not accident reports and repair orders. He can keep the chorofram boots and the stetson plus the state police barracks in maryland have been slowing switching from full service so county is taking over their calls.
                      Last edited by bigbluefew; 04-06-2018, 02:13 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigbluefew View Post

                        I did. I told him i wanted to do real police work not accident reports and repair orders. He can keep the chorofram boots and the stetson plus the state police barracks in maryland have been slowing switching from full service so county is taking over their calls.
                        I don't to the "real police" route. I have had way too many Troopers back me up over the years.

                        Back when I was a deputy we had the Stetson. (now they are issued the campaign hat) but rarely actually wore them.

                        Seriously ..Congratulations and take care.

                        The hard part of the process is just beginning............... the application process was a cake walk compared to the Academy and FTO
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 11196 users online. 422 members and 10774 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X