300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the job

Thank you to everyone who helped me out on my questions and just from me lurking and reading posts from others. I was lucky enough to get hired by my first choice department thanks to advice from others so i just wanted to show some gratitude to the people in here who knoe their stuff.

Congratulations

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

There you go. Congrats.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        Congratulations
        Thank you! Ready but scared / nervous for the academy!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          There you go. Congrats.
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluefew View Post

Thank you! Ready but scared / nervous for the academy!
            Congratulations! If you put as much work and dedication into the academy as you did into the application process...then you'll be fine. Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck.
                Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Congratulations! If you put as much work and dedication into the academy as you did into the application process...then you'll be fine. Good luck!
                  Thank you! ive been busting my *** and loosing weight just waiting for an opportunity so im excited.... nervous but excited. even though my dad, who is state, is giving me **** for going county

Comment

. even though my dad, who is state, is giving me **** for going county
                    Just tell him that you are going county since you don't need to wear your hat all the time.
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Just tell him that you are going county since you don't need to wear your hat all the time.
                      I did. I told him i wanted to do real police work not accident reports and repair orders. He can keep the chorofram boots and the stetson plus the state police barracks in maryland have been slowing switching from full service so county is taking over their calls.
                      Last edited by bigbluefew; 04-06-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

I did. I told him i wanted to do real police work not accident reports and repair orders. He can keep the chorofram boots and the stetson plus the state police barracks in maryland have been slowing switching from full service so county is taking over their calls.
                        I don't to the "real police" route. I have had way too many Troopers back me up over the years.

Back when I was a deputy we had the Stetson. (now they are issued the campaign hat) but rarely actually wore them.

Seriously ..Congratulations and take care.

The hard part of the process is just beginning............... the application process was a cake walk compared to the Academy and FTO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11196 users online. 422 members and 10774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X