300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the lie detector.

I took the "Stress Voice test" thing a while back an had a question. Their were 2 questions that showed stess for, which is confusing to me because both of them were wrong.

1) Have you ever received a traffic ticket except a parking ticket?
    I said "No."
    2) Have you ever sold, used, bought, traded drugs?
    I said "No."

After the test, she showed me the graph, and said you showed stress on both of these question. Why is that? I was confused as heck. I've never receive a traffic ticket, besides, can't you just verify that? And I've never smoked, used, bought, sold, traded drugs. About the only involvement with drugs I ever had is the research of drugs. I am fascinated by how things work, and I've spent quiet some time looking up the chemical formulas for drugs and how they affect the mind and I am also a proponent of legalizing drugs since I think drug laws seem to cause more trouble than good.

But other than that, I really don't how if I should worry. This test was taken like 2 weeks ago. My background is CLEAN. Not a single mark on my record, should I be worried about this?

I mean, I have no traffic tickets, not arrests, never been sued, had 1 complaint by a customer in the 2 years of retail at my last job. Held steady jobs for the last 3 years (I am almost 21). Never had any complaints with my employer or co-workers. Never been sued or anything.

EDIT: BTW, i took the same exact test 8 months ago before I joined probation and I passed the test with flying colors. Same machine, same exact questions, and I didn't have a single problem.
    Last edited by MrGalt; 04-05-2007, 09:39 PM.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they didn't disqualify you, don't stress. I had the same thing happen to me with a Polygraph test (almost identical) and I still made it through. Good Luck!!!
    Why give up, why give in? Its not enough, it never is
    -Breaking Benjamin

Comment

The Voice Stress Analysis is not considered extremly acurate. More and more departments are going back to Polygraph now. Ask your BI how you did and whats next.
      Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5238 users online. 265 members and 4973 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X