300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help...

Im a 20 year old from PA, I want to become a cop but being 20 stops me in my footsteps quick...any suggestions...I have been training hard, running a mile and a half in under 7 mins. Also reading all the trooper exam books. Please help me..

What is the problem with 20? I think as long as you come out of the academy when you turn 21, your fine dude.

Comment

Everyone I looked into it says a min. of 21

Comment

Than you should wait a little longer. Keep training, and do a few ride alongs with the cops. And just prepare yourself as much as possible. If they have an interview panel, you will do fine as long as you tell them how you prepared. (BTW, do research on the police of your choice, they will want to know what you know about their department and their smallers subsects). I took the CHP QAP (Qualifications Appraisal Panel) and they asked me about the CHP and what the main duties were, what you did to prepare and why you want to join the CHP. I suggest you do the same.

Comment

I'm not an LEO, but I just wanted to say - 1.5 miles in under 7 min? that's amazing. I just want to get mine under 10.

Comment

why don't you get a degree?

Comment

I have been training hard, running a mile and a half in under 7 mins

Thats like's almost close to impossible.... If thats the truth good on ya...

Comment

wait a year.
                WE DON'T GET PAID TO LOSE

"Be nice, until it's time NOT to be nice" ~ Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse

Comment

patients young grasshoppa....
                  Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5703 users online. 330 members and 5373 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X