300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a letter Today!!

Well, I got my letter from the local sheriffs office here. My Physcial Abilities Test, Civil Service Exam and Oral Board Interview are scheduled for April 16th. I am excited. I sent off my application for the Academy and now this. Any advice would be appreciated on any of these subjects.

Thank You

Originally posted by ant_kem
    Well, I got my letter from the local sheriffs office here. My Physcial Abilities Test, Civil Service Exam and Oral Board Interview are scheduled for April 16th. I am excited. I sent off my application for the Academy and now this. Any advice would be appreciated on any of these subjects.

Thank You

Wow, thats really fast how they compressed everything into one day. I'm assuming you are applying to the Seminole County SO Am I right??. In any case congrats on that and dont worry about the rest of the process on that day. The physical ablities test is a breeze and so is the Civil Service Exam. However, not sure which one they will give you. Its either the state standard which is pretty challenging or their standard which I have no idea either way which one they are going to give. Good luck on the 16th!!!. Keep everyone posted on your progress.
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

I also recieved a letter in the mail today from a PA agency after passing the physical agility and written. They want me to fill out an application and submit a resume as well. I dont know how the resume is going to go, I'm 20 with another year left in school and my dad is the only employer I've ever had. so, I'm about as green as they come, lol. we'll see how that goes. good luck to you both.

Comment

Yes, it is the Seminole County Sheriff's Office. Also today I get a call from the Police Academy at Seminole Community College and I have an interview with the director on thursday the 12th. Things are finally falling into place.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5734 users online. 314 members and 5420 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X