Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureTrooper1
    replied
    Packet sent out. Can not wait to poly lol.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    I wouldn't think so. The BI has the ability to access all your pertinant records.

Leave a comment:

• FutureTrooper1
    replied
    I dont have a problem stating them, i was just asking if it was nessecary for me to go to my local pd and get a copy of my records.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    If you were instructed to list all stops, even if a verbal warning was the result, do so. It's not going to hurt you.

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_82
    replied
    Just give it, it can't hurt and isn't a big deal anyways. Try approximate dates.

From the BI's end, it takes about 5 seconds to get a list of every time you've been ran, and from what agency. A quick phone call gets the rest.

Leave a comment:

• ask80
    replied
    i'd just tell your BI that you were given a warning. i don't think it'll hurt. i told my BI about a ticket i received 5 years ago even though my background packet only said within the last 3 years. he didn't care. but you might have another background question of , "have you ever had any police contact, including detentions, etc?" you are technically detained if you are pulled over for a traffic violation.

Leave a comment:

• LCPLPunk
    replied
    My apologies, i read the question wrong.

I would only do what they tell you to do. If they ask for it, give it. If not, don't worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• FutureTrooper1
    replied
    Im aware its not a citation, they specify that I must list all stops even if i just received a verbal warning.

Leave a comment:

• LCPLPunk
    replied
    A verbal warning isn't a citation is it? :P Honestly, unless there is paperwork to back it up, i wouldn't report anything. But also, don't lie if they ask you about anything.

Leave a comment:

• Meant2BBlu
    replied
    I cant say for sure because I had a pretty clean record, but I could only assume that you need only disclose what is actually on your MVR. Most agencies I've encountered want a 7 year driver history anyway. On the other hand, I would be honest about anything that was ever on paper, because you never know what a BI can find on you. Its better to have it out there than try to hide it. I wouldnt sweat the verbal warnings too much though, just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• FutureTrooper1
    started a topic Background question

Background question

My background asks me to list all traffic violations I was stopped for. Even if i just received a verbal warning. Is it nessecary for me to go to my local pd to obtain my report? Or is this more of just what I know of type question. I have to have this report out asap and was only given a week to complete it. I am away from my home town and havent been able to make it home.

I obtained my driving record from the dmv and only had one violation from 2 years ago. The only other ticket i have been issued is failure to make repairs. Other than that I can recall maybe a handfull of time when I received an informal verbal warning. I have never received a written warning.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4888 users online. 284 members and 4604 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X