300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Medical Exam

I couldn't find anything on the forum relating to this already. I completed my medical exam last Monday 11/6//17. That was the last step I needed to complete as I had already completed a polygraph and a psychological exam. What happens now? I am waiting to hear back from the department but I'm becoming very anxious. I am assuming they will contact me at some point? I had a cold during my physical so I am afraid that may have affected my blood test. I made sure to stay away from any medication for the drug portion.

Yes, they will totally reject you for having a cold.

Snot gets on the impact pads and mats in the Academy gym and creates an unsafe slippage problem.

When the manure hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertusmagni View Post
      I couldn't find anything on the forum relating to this already. I completed my medical exam last Monday 11/6//17. That was the last step I needed to complete as I had already completed a polygraph and a psychological exam. What happens now? I am waiting to hear back from the department but I'm becoming very anxious. I am assuming they will contact me at some point? I had a cold during my physical so I am afraid that may have affected my blood test. I made sure to stay away from any medication for the drug portion.
      Yep they do not want any Typhoid Mary's working for them your toast
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I still remember "Mucus Matt" from the academy. Not sure if he was ever able to shake that nickname...or that nasty cold.

Comment

Hahaha ok maybe I should've left that part out

Comment

Now it's hurry up and wait.

They're not going to slap a badge on your chest and toss you out onto the streets. First you'll need to go through a police academy. When is the next one scheduled? Next month? Six weeks? Two months?

No one is going to hire you to sit around and do nothing until an academy is scheduled, so until then, you will need to stand by and tap your tow impatiently. .

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

• J2H
              J2H commented
              Editing a comment
              Federal government will :-) I worked for 3 months before I got an Academy date.

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
            Now it's hurry up and wait.

They're not going to slap a badge on your chest and toss you out onto the streets. First you'll need to go through a police academy. When is the next one scheduled? Next month? Six weeks? Two months?

No one is going to hire you to sit around and do nothing until an academy is scheduled, so until then, you will need to stand by and tap your tow impatiently. .

They told me the academy will begin December 29th if all goes well. I figured I would have hopefully some indication before then

Comment

They will take as much time as they want, need, or can get away with. It is what it is.
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

I got the call today I passed! Just have to pass the pre academy fitness test now!

Comment

I got the call today I passed! Just have to pass the pre academy fitness test now!
                  You mind saying what agency you tested with ?

Comment

Congrats, Sniffles!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10082 users online. 437 members and 9645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X