Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Police Department Hiring Process (2017)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bauzar View Post
    Yeah my Bi came to my house like 2 weeks ago.He Also talked to some of my neighbors. I'm wondering the same thing Dan, I ranked 98 before the physical.

Comment

I ranked 36, but not sure I’m taking it yet depending on my wife’s opinion on it.

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone got feedback from the psychologists after their appointment? Did he say anything to you before you left his office?

Comment

The psychologist told me he will see me at my promotion to Sergeant. I took that as a good thing either way still very nervous. Mateo when you say your number is your number does that mean lets say rank 48 gets DQ does it go 47,49 and no one replaces 48? (hope what I just asked made sense)

Comment

Yes you are correct, it made sense.

Comment

Yea I met with him twice around the same time I met the doc for the psych interview. He never mentioned anything about a home visit either. Maybe it’s just very time consuming and seeing there’s hundreds of applicants, calling is quicker? The FPC met this afternoon (10/19) so I’m sure offers will be going out within the next 2-4weeks!

Comment

Fingers crossed!! Good luck to everyone>

Comment

Haha my bad Mateo I didn’t see your comment. I met with the doc on Friday, he told me I did good with the test and Interview. He also told me that if for some reason someone doesn’t make this class there would be another one right away in spring.

Comment

This is a subsection of Ask A Cop, not Ask-An-Applicant. Readers who are not sworn Police Officers are NOT allowed to respond to questions here. Unless you are "kilroywashere", you are not allowed to post in this thread. Responding in Ask A Cop is a violation of Terms Of Service, and can result in a permanent Ban from the site. If you have a specific question you'd like a police officer to answer, ask it in your own, new thread.

You need to take this discussion to the Law Enforcement Job Center, accessible from the Main Forum Page.

When the manure hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed.

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

Nope heard we here by Friday cause background appeals are scheduled for Friday, but out of the 300 people who go the invite only 165 made it to the last steps of the process.

Comment

So I take it as a good sign if you haven't heard anything yet? I received a letter from MPD Human Resource on Monday. I was about to have a heart attack thinking it was a "we are not interested in you letter", but it was just my birth certificate. Also to get this right only 165 people made it to the medical and met with the psychologist?

Comment

Hard to say if it’s a good sign. 165 people made it pass phyiscal and to the medical not sure of any dropped out but she said it happens a lot. Class size is 65 they think and starts December 4 but nothing is for sure.

Comment

Any new information/updates?

Comment

Originally posted by DangerDanR6 View Post
                                Any new information/updates?
                                Yes. You are not going to pass the MPD Academy, since you have difficulty following even basic instructions. Instead, you ignore those of us who point out what the rules are. Let me repeat....

This is a subsection of Ask A Cop. The purpose is to allow applicants and potential candidates to ask hiring questions of already serving sworn police officers. If you are not "kilroywashere", and are not a police officer, YOU MAY NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD.

The instructions are posted in the first thread in Ask A Cop:

To ensure this forum stays on topic as much as possible, ONLY members classified as "sworn police officers" should 'reply' to topics in this thread. The original poster can be ANYONE, but those who reply should be the ORIGINAL POSTER and LAW ENFORCEMENT personnel ONLY.

If you want to discuss the topic, are NOT in LE, and are NOT the original poster, post it in an appropriate public forum, but the 'Ask a Cop' should no longer be used as a breeding ground for civilian vs. cop discussions.

IF YOU POST HERE AND DO NOT QUALIFY AS THE ABOVE, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY AND FOREVER. CANNOT STATE IT ANY CLEARER. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO WARNINGS. NO ANTI-LAW ENFORCEMENT RESPONSES OR POSTS.
                                Thanks
                                WebTeam
                                Start a new thread discussing the Milwaukee Police Dept hiring process here:

https://forum.officer.com/forum/empl...ent-job-center
                                When the manure hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10056 users online. 437 members and 9619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X