300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would this hurt my chances majorly?

In 11th grade i was wrote up for forgery a teachers signature on a forum i just got 3 days of in school suspension because the teacher told them not to spend me from school

I assume this is a school violation and not a criminal charge?

If so, no, it won't hurt you. If a question in your background packet applies to it, be honest. However, I really doubt something like that would come up.

Comment

Would this hurt my chances?

I don't see it as an issue. I really don't see it coming up, but if it does, just be honest.

Comment

Should not be an issue. Just be honest about it, and do not make excuses.
        In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Originally posted by ashwinder
          In 11th grade i was wrote up for forgery a teachers signature on a forum i just got 3 days of in school suspension because the teacher told them not to spend me from school
          Not exactly sure why other folks think this won't be an issue on a polygraph. This is first degree forgery in Georgia, and it is felony.
          "A person commits the offense of forgery in the first degree when with intent to defraud he knowingly makes, alters, or possesses any writing in a fictitious name or in such manner that the writing as made or altered purports to have been made by another person, at another time, with different provisions, or by authority of one who did not give such authority and utters or delivers such writing."

On a side note, at 18 years old, you should be able to write legibly and coherently.

"In 11th grade i was wrote up for forgery a teachers signature on a forum i just got 3 days of in school suspension because the teacher told them not to spend me from school"

How about...
          While in the 11th grade, I was reprimanded for forging a teacher’s signature on an administrative form. While no criminal charges were pursued, I did receive three days of “in-school” suspension. This leniency was instituted at the request of the victim, who did not feel that a traditional “out of school” suspension was an appropriate punishment.
          "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

miked hit it right on the head
            nicely said
            Academy starts Oct 2

Comment

Originally posted by ashwinder
              i was wrote up for forgery a teachers signature
              You mean like writing a very explicit love letter to the hot, new 22 year old English teacher and making it look like it came from the 65 year old, PITA gym coach you hated because he always made you do extra laps?

Didn't everyone do that in high school at one time or another?
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6676 users online. 352 members and 6324 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X