300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in?

Hi all, I have been checking out this forum for awhile but this is my first post.

I have completed the 1st phase:written/physical and just last week the 2nd phase: Psyc., Poly. and Medical Exam.
    I was given a conditional offer after the first phase.
    I was told I passed the medical and poly., so basically I am waiting on the results from tht Psyc. to know if I made it or not.

What do you think my chances are of getting that final job offer?

Thanks

From what I've seen with hiring standards in my area, if they've already put you through the medical, poly, and physical, you stand a pretty good chance. Good luck and keep us updated.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Did you have a background investigation done yet, I did not see that on your post?

Comment

still wondering

Yes, I already had my background investigation.

It's been over a week now and still haven't heard anything.
        They did say it would be 2-3 weeks but this anticipation is driving me nuts!

Everyone I talk to of course tells me, why would they spend all this money on poly, psyc, medical if they didn't want me...

I was just wondering what on the psyc would disqualify me, if I passed everything else?

Comment

Just curious, is it a Michigan department?

Comment

No, Georgia.

Comment

Yes I did!
              Written, orientation, background, physical, oral...passed all that and got a conditional offer.

Then Psyc., Medical/Drug, Poly and P.O.S.T....
              Awaiting results, from those.

I figure I past the P.O.S.T. and the Doctor said I passed the Medical, I know I don't do drugs so I would have to pass the drug screen and the Polygraph Officer said I passed the Poly.
              I was fingerprinted and told I would know something within a few weeks.

So basically, it seems to me it all rests on my Psyc. results!!!

I just want to know from officers out there, what do you think my chances are?

Comment

When it comes to polys & medicals, it costs the agency. They are interested enough to pay to have the tests done. That is a real good sign!

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Now, I am not so happy.
                  I guy I have been going thru the different stages of the testing process with got his final offer today...I didn't get a phone call...

Comment

Hopefully, more calls will go out tomorrow. Hang in there and good luck!

Comment

Well, just an update.
                      Here it is Saturday and no DQ letter nor no phone call for FJO?
                      I don't know what to think.
                      Should I call on them on Monday?

Comment

I have always heard no news is good news, but I hate that saying. It sounds like you are ok though. Just hang in there. Good luck...
                        That ol' thin line will always be mine.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedIsHe
                          I have always heard no news is good news, but I hate that saying. It sounds like you are ok though. Just hang in there. Good luck...
                          Its true though.
                          It took 6months for me at my acency. Just hang in there.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

What PD you with in GA irishnut?

Comment

Well, got the letter today.
                              Said I did not recieve a positive recommendation on my psyc. eval.
                              I pass everything and because of some yes/no questions I get DQ'D???
                              What a bunch of baloney.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3092 users online. 160 members and 2932 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X