300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background

When I was 18 I was involved in a traffic accident and received a felony five. I am now 25 and have had my record expunged! I am currently a career fireman and was during the whole situation. The Fire Department knew the whole situation and stuck with me 100%. Never had any other issues no drug use of any kind. I have a Criminal Investigation Degree, and was thinking of jumping to the LE side. Is there any chance or should I stick with what I have?

First thing, is even if you had your accident expunged, It will still show up that you had that accident. As far it being a Felony, you will have to contact the specific department in which you are going to apply to and see if its a Disqualifier or not. I will advise on this, that most felonies, even its in your past, will still be an automatic Disqualifier. And just having a "criminal investigation degree" is not something that will enhance your chances in place of the felony. Once again, you need to check with the department(s) you are going to apply too.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4094 users online. 245 members and 3849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X