300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

My goal is to be a cop by time im 21 or 22. I have always wanted to become a dectective, my question is how long does it take to become one and will i need to have a degree or extra training to become one. thanks

How long? Anybody's guess. Every department is different.

Yeah, a degree is a good idea.
    "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
    Matthew 11:28

Comment

Well, in order for the guys and gals here to answer your question they have to know a few things first: what kind of education do you have? Have you attended a police academy in the past? Etc...

Comment

well im still young im only 19 be 20 in january i have a high school diploma, im just trying to do some reseach right now. im not in college right now, just working but im gonna go in january for criminal justice. I thought i would have to be hired before i can enter the police academy, thats what i thought anyway. I dont know how it works in ga. I might be trying to figure stuff out to early, but i like to plan things out.

Comment

My advice is to stay away from CJ and pick something more diverse. For example: get a degree in forensic accounting and work in fraud/financial crimes. Good luck.
          The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4031 users online. 256 members and 3775 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X