300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first interview

I just got a call back from the first PD i applied to for a reserve position, and they said the want me to come in for an interview. I'm looking for any and all advice you guys can give me. Should i bring letters of recomendation with me? Any help would be great, thanks Steve

*Note: I'm not an LEO.

My advice would be for you to act just be polite, answer the questions they ask you, and just be a kind person, and leave a positive impression. Just answer all of the questions they ask to the best of your ability, and don't be nervous. Interviews can be pretty intimidating, but you should be fine. Just be yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by sjr87
      I just got a call back from the first PD i applied to for a reserve position, and they said the want me to come in for an interview. I'm looking for any and all advice you guys can give me. Should i bring letters of recomendation with me? Any help would be great, thanks Steve
      Do bring your letters of recommendation, but don't tell them you have them unless they ask you or if you ask them if they would like to review them. Since its just for a reserve postion, it may not be as intenese as a normal LEO position, but still be very attentive to their questions and don't be afraid to ask them to repeat a certain question or to rephrase them. Just take your time and all will work out. Good luck.
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
        Do bring your letters of recommendation, but don't tell them you have them unless they ask you or if you ask them if they would like to review them. Since its just for a reserve postion, it may not be as intenese as a normal LEO position, but still be very attentive to their questions and don't be afraid to ask them to repeat a certain question or to rephrase them. Just take your time and all will work out. Good luck.
        thanks, Im really shocked i got the call. I figured my age would hurt me.(only 18, in college for CJ) so im happy to make it this far.

Comment

well tuesday is the big day, i have everything squared away, just got to keep myself from getting to nervous.

Comment

just get some good rest the night before, be calm and confident and I'm sure you'll do fine
            Good Luck
            "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4363 users online. 218 members and 4145 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X