Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are they looking for with the poly?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlb2
    This site, while obviously biased perhaps, provides a decent overview of the poly process and a good guide aka "The Lie Behind the Lie Detector Test" found at http://antipolygraph.org/pubs.shtml.
    The resources on the site are interesting. Anyone considering a career in LE or who is facing a poly should at least review the materials.
    -J
    www.antipolygraph.org

I just took my poly with LA and the first question they asked me.."Have you been researching this test to try and beat it"

Just go into your poly with honesty and don't change any answers once you stated them and you should be fine.
    "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

Comment

I'm not advocating trying to beat or be dishonest on the poly, but knowing what to expect and how the poly works is probably helpful for those completely clueless and worried about it.
      -J

Comment

Originally posted by NYerinCa
        I just took my poly with LA and the first question they asked me.."Have you been researching this test to try and beat it"
        Seems to me that if you had, then you could say "no" and they wouldn't know the difference....

My brother in law called a psychic line once. They asked him his name, and he said, "You tell me."
        "It's not how far the shot was; it's how close you were able to get."

--Jeff Cooper

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4202 users online. 261 members and 3941 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X