X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScrapinPT
    replied
    Originally posted by covman454
    I was a reserve for 8 years before I got hired full-time. Expect to be asked the same questions as a full-time officer. Also they will probably ask you about your availability for work. A good site that I used for interview questions was "www.policetesthelp.com". The last time I accessed the site was in March, prior to going to the academy.

Covman

awesome .. thanks alot .. should I reinstate the fact that I live in the county .. I would like to work for them as a full time officer when done with school, ect.

Leave a comment:

• covman454
    replied
    I was a reserve for 8 years before I got hired full-time. Expect to be asked the same questions as a full-time officer. Also they will probably ask you about your availability for work. A good site that I used for interview questions was "www.policetesthelp.com". The last time I accessed the site was in March, prior to going to the academy.

Covman

Leave a comment:

• ScrapinPT
    replied
    Originally posted by pkagel
    In the files section of my site I have a ton of questions they may ask you. Just go there, download it and have a buddy give you an interview so you can get a feel for it.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

I joined up ... lots of good stuff .. I appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    In the files section of my site I have a ton of questions they may ask you. Just go there, download it and have a buddy give you an interview so you can get a feel for it.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Leave a comment:

• ScrapinPT
    replied
    anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• ScrapinPT
    replied
    Well I had an inside source tell me they were accepting apps. They didnt post anywhere to notify anyone. So I called and talked to the person in charge of it and he told me to bring in the app. They were doing interviews in a couple weeks and wouldnt do anymore for another year so I made it just in time so .. I had a fairly quick response .. about 3-4 weeks

Leave a comment:

• ctt
    replied
    Cool, no idea what they will ask you though. How long from when you put in your application did you get a response?

Leave a comment:

• ScrapinPT
    started a topic Interview (reserves)

Interview (reserves)

I got a letter in the mail this week notifying me that I have an interview with my county reserve program. Im pretty excited of course .. but there is a few sets of interviews Ill have to go through. Any ideas on what they will ask me. I have a feeling it will be things like why do you want to work for us. Why do ou want a volunteer job. Things of that nature, but the better prepared I can be is always a bonus. Thanks for any imput.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3088 users online. 206 members and 2882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X