300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fbi

Just wanted to ask a quick question.... Would the FBI be looking for a cop with a MBA?
    Thanks for the replies

no replies?

Comment

I had a training class with several people from the GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and 4 of them attempted to get into the FBI recently. They stated that the FBI is looking for several things right now for you to get hired:

1. 4 year degree minimum (you qualify)
      2. Previous LE experience (I think its a 5 year minimum)
      3. Foreign Language (if you know Farcee (sp?) you're a shoe-in)

The degree has been mandatory forever, but the LE is fairly new because they have had too many FBI agents in the field do stupid stuff on hot calls they were on with local police. Most of the FBI agents have no field experience and don't know how to act in stressful situations.

Comment

Originally posted by RBrodowski
        I had a training class with several people from the GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and 4 of them attempted to get into the FBI recently. They stated that the FBI is looking for several things right now for you to get hired:

1. 4 year degree minimum (you qualify)
        2. Previous LE experience (I think its a 5 year minimum)
        3. Foreign Language (if you know Farcee (sp?) you're a shoe-in)

The degree has been mandatory forever, but the LE is fairly new because they have had too many FBI agents in the field do stupid stuff on hot calls they were on with local police. Most of the FBI agents have no field experience and don't know how to act in stressful situations.
        I think they will take Military experience as well. There is a listing of the entry paths for people interested in special agent positions on the FBI's website.

You should call a local office/recruiter and ask them about your options.

Comment

Does it matter what type of foreign language?

Comment

Originally posted by daleHawkins
            Does it matter what type of foreign language?
            Probably depends on their needs. Call your local office/recruiter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5700 users online. 326 members and 5374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X