300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygraph, and then...?

i just passed my captain's inteview, next week is my polygraph. i'm not overly concerned about the poly, i've got nothin to hide. but i am worried about the unknown, i dont know what's up next. what's the next major obstacle? is there something else i can prepare for? or is it pretty much all out of my hands at this point? gotta tell ya, at this point i'm just full of stress with nowhere to go. thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ninerfan59
    i just passed my captain's inteview, next week is my polygraph. i'm not overly concerned about the poly, i've got nothin to hide. but i am worried about the unknown, i dont know what's up next. what's the next major obstacle? is there something else i can prepare for? or is it pretty much all out of my hands at this point? gotta tell ya, at this point i'm just full of stress with nowhere to go. thanks in advance.
    You need to check and see ehat the exact proccess is and the exact steps in the proccess for getting hired. Thats the easiest thing to look for and if you do not know whats next, then it may not get you hired...get it?
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4998 users online. 328 members and 4670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X