Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input on my Chief's/Mayors Interview tomorrow.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input on my Chief's/Mayors Interview tomorrow.

I have my first Chief
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

I have my own problems. Have had two chiefs interviews so far, and having anothe interview with a city councilman or something today at 2:00 which the chief will be at also. Good luck to you.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
      I have my own problems. Have had two chiefs interviews so far, and having anothe interview with a city councilman or something today at 2:00 which the chief will be at also. Good luck to you.

Good luck to you also...

Comment

Well, I got the job and btw, I am 37 also. NOthing like starting your career off at this late age huh?

Anyway, if you haven't went yet, I would suggest this. Study up and learn as much about the city you are applying for. Show them that you are interested in THEIR city and really want to work for them. Make sure you know the Mayor's and Chief's name by heart.

Good luck again.

Dave
        If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
          Well, I got the job and btw, I am 37 also. NOthing like starting your career off at this late age huh?
          Way to go!! As for starting this late, I figured this late and not much later. I have been with the company I am with for 10 years, so I am taking a significant risk career wise to change to do this. That's life though...

Well I just finished up with the Chief/LT/Mayor's interview this morning and while I didn't do a stellar job in my opinion I also didn't butcher it either, at least I think????? I made a few telling points and at the same time opened my mouth up to much and promptly put my foot in it. I guess only time will tell. They said they had one more interview to do and then they would notify folks, come this Monday. We will see....
          Last edited by Grizzly; 09-28-2005, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Good luck Grizzly

Congrats Dave
            "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

Comment

Not this time around.

Well I spoke with the Chief of Police today and they picked the other candidates, one because the guy was local and the other because the other had already gone through "Basic Law Enforcement academy". I am disappointed but I wish them well and will keep trying...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4949 users online. 307 members and 4642 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X