Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another boring oral question

Took my oral interview today.
    Toward the end of the interview, after talking about speeding tickets, etc. I was asked if after the age 18 what have I done illegal? I said nothing. Should I have said the speeding tickets that was talked about earlier? I ***umed they were asking about anything else.

Did you say "nothing" or did you just sit there like a bump on a log and say nothing. If you replied with "nothing" .... so long as it is true, no worries. But if you sat there like a boob ... well that's what you'll look like.

Comment

I said "nothing". I did not just sit there. I guess my question is this: Should I have said the times I've drivin to fast, or raced a car, etc? I was think the question was asking about anything criminal. illegal is illegal I know, thats what has me questioning myself.

Comment

Um....speeding, "racing" a car...drag racing on a roadway is ILLEGAL! SO if you did have some speeding tickets, then they were probably fishing to see if you would tell them? Yes those things are ILLEGEL. Hence traffic tickets...
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

During the interview and before this question we talked about my speeding, and all my tickets. Thats why I said "nothing." I thought they were asking if there is anything else.

Comment

Don't stress it. You all talked about it, you were up front, you don't have any bad mark against you= you'll be fine.

Glad to hear you weren't just a boob

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5797 users online. 315 members and 5482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X