300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work History

Does anyone know what agencies look for as far as work history? I'm only 20 but i've never been jobless since I was 15. The thing I'm worried about is that i've only had two jobs and have just stayed there over long periods off time. Will this hurt me on my resume cause of my short work history? Also I dont have any criminal history, never tried any drugs, and have only had one speeding ticket a year ago. I'll have my degree by next march and plan on applying to some agencies closer to that time. I've also heard that agencies like people with retail experience and thats all i've ever worked so i was wondering if there is any truth to that?

thanks for the help
    tristan

They look for everything as far as job history goes. If you have had a steady job/employment history then that is a good thing. Don't sweat over the small things. There is a lot more in the process besides employment history. With you only have 2 jobs and working there for a extended period, that is a plus. Good luck with applying.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

cool, thats what i was hoping to hear.

thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6193 users online. 321 members and 5872 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X