300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych Exam

Well, Friday I had my psych(o) exam. It lasted from 9am to 1pm. I answered approx. 600 questions and filled out a 14 page info packet for the psych interview.

All in all, I think it went well. I can't beleive some of the off the wall, random and mundane questions. Lots of suicide and depression questions.

I should know w/in a week on whether I am sane or insane.
    Applied to Marietta PD-August 8, 2005
    Written test passed-August 16, 2005
    Background book turned in-September 6, 2005
    Oral board passed-September 12, 2005
    Psych test-September 16, 2005
    Polygraph test passed-September 26, 2005

Good luck on finding out if you're insane or not!!!!
    "In God we trust, all others we monitor"

Comment

Well, of course you're insane. You want a low paying job where everyone hates you, you work weird hours and you could be shot. The question isn't if you're insane, the question is are you the right amount of insane.

My questions to you are, do you love your mother, do you love your mother?
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
        Well, of course you're insane. You want a low paying job where everyone hates you, you work weird hours and you could be shot. The question isn't if you're insane, the question is are you the right amount of insane.

My questions to you are, do you love your mother, do you love your mother?
        I was actually thinking about making a wise crack about Freud...but I didn't want it to hurt me incase he didn't think it was funny. Its kind of making me nervous knowing this guy could DQ me for a random reason and that be the end of it. Oh well...I guess I will just have to put faith into the system.
        Applied to Marietta PD-August 8, 2005
        Written test passed-August 16, 2005
        Background book turned in-September 6, 2005
        Oral board passed-September 12, 2005
        Psych test-September 16, 2005
        Polygraph test passed-September 26, 2005

Comment

Sounds like a good choice in not making the crack, some of these guys are pretty sensitive. As long as you kept a good demeanor and didn't say anything stupid you probably have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by 69CanaryCamaro
          I was actually thinking about making a wise crack about Freud...but I didn't want it to hurt me incase he didn't think it was funny. Its kind of making me nervous knowing this guy could DQ me for a random reason and that be the end of it. Oh well...I guess I will just have to put faith into the system.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6759 users online. 364 members and 6395 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X