300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your opinion about my back ground

I am currently fighting in the middle of Afgahnistan with the 82nd airborne with SF. I have a little over a year and a half left in the military. I have never been in trouble with the law exept a few speeding tickets and an MIP when I was 17. I have experimented with drugs in my when I was younger. How will this effect my future as a cop.

what kind of drugs did you expirment with?

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaving123
      what kind of drugs did you expirment with?
      and how often did you "experiment" with said drugs?
      What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

I wouldn't sweat it. You may get questioned about it, and just be honest. Again, as I've said in other posts, short of killing somebody, you've probably done nothing worse than the other applicants trying for the position.

(the only exception would be if you experimented w/ hard drugs and have done so within 5 years or so)

Hope this helps.

p.s. - thanks for your service!!!!
        ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

No and it's not even worth mentioning

Comment

what do you mean

Originally posted by Bodie
            No and it's not even worth mentioning
            what do you mean its not worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe
              I have experimented with drugs in my when I was younger.
              Answer the inquiry for an accurate opinion......What drugs, and how much?
              What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

Yes you need to mention what drugs..for all we know thats all "SF" and you guys are doing in Afghan...???? Why even mention what unit u are with right now anyway....? Just mention what drugs they are or have been so we can help you out.
                "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
                  Yes you need to mention what drugs..for all we know thats all "SF" and you guys are doing in Afghan...???? Why even mention what unit u are with right now anyway....? Just mention what drugs they are or have been so we can help you out.
                  First dont get my past confused with who I am now. I have had nothing to do with anyone associated with drugs for awhile, but if you are wanting to help I had a problem with marajuana in the past.

Comment

How long ago and how much did you use? If its within a certain amount of time, then you will get DQ'ed.
                    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5973 users online. 308 members and 5665 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X